Monday, October 09, 2006

Weekend Recap - Sunday was GOOD to me

After a few rocky days I was able to turn things around on Sunday. The Eagles game turned out just about exactly like I called it in my previous post. The attacking Eagle defense overwhelmed Bledsoe and the Cowboys. My "long shot" 8 game teaser hit as well. Its nice when you can put down 10 bucks and get back $160. I've had pretty good luck this year with teasers and parlays, I know some hardcore wagerers will tell you that these are not good value bets vs straight wagers, but they are working for me. As for Saturday's college football, ehh I won one and lost one, netting about 2 bucks since I put more down on the Nebraska game than the LSU-Florida game.


So here's the rundown:

College Football straight wagers
LSU (pk) @ Florida ($20)
Nebraska -7 @ Iowa St. ($25 bet paid $47.73)


NFL straight wager
Philadelphia -1.5 ($20 bet paid 37.39)

NFL 8 game teaser
Chi-3.5
Car -1.5
N.O. -1
Phi +4.5
Jax -1
Minn -0.5
SF +2.5
NY Giants +0.5 ($10 bet paid $160)

So for the weekend I was +2.73 on College with a 1-1 record and + 167.39 on the NFL with a 1-0 record and the teaser. Good weekend.

No comments: