Saturday, September 23, 2006

College Football Plays 9-23

Ok here are my plays so far:

Notre Dame -3 ($25)

BYU -26.5 ($25)

Rice +31 ($25)



I might throw down a few more plays later, but this is all I got for now. Notre Dame's season is on the line at Mich St. I can't believe that ND will make as many mistakes on offense (Brady Quinn I'm talking about you) this week as they did last week against the Wolverines. I hope to make back some of the money I lost on them last week today.

BYU is a very good offensive team. They have several big solid backs and should roll Utah St. this week. Utah St. got blown out last week against Utah and should repeat that performance.

I just can't stay away from a game where Florida St. is getting 31 points. This offense hasn't proven it can even score 31 points in a single game. Rice is not a great team by any stretch of the imagination but they hung with UCLA and only lost by ten points. UCLA's offense makes Florida St.'s look like a j.v. team. Lets go Owls!

No comments: