Thursday, September 07, 2006

One good play one not so good play

So my NFL pick of the over on the Steelers-Dolphins game was a good one. My selection of Oregon State (+7.5) flat out sucked. Oregon St.'s defense looked absolutely horrible in this game. Any team with a decent ground game should beat them. Their Qb Moore was almost as bad as the defense tonight. Needless to say its gonna be a long season in Corvales this year.

Boise St., on the other hand, impressed me. Looking at their schedule they have a legitimate shot at going undefeated. The only real tests they have are a home game against Fresno St. and a road game at Nevada. If they win those two, I think they run the table.

As for my bankroll, I lost $15 on the Oregon St. pick and won $13.64 (on my $15 bet) on the Steeler-Dolphin game. That lowers my bankroll from 181.84 to $180.48. So far for the day I am down $1.36. I will be making that up on the poker tables later tonight.

I plan on keeping track of my records against the spread and the dollars won/lost. Here's the first installment:
NFL record (1-0) +$13.64
NCAAF record (0-1) -$15.00
Poker +$4.00

No comments: