Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FIRST POST- My Bankrolls

So like some other degenerate bloggers I have decided to track my adventures in gambling online for all the world (or at least the 3 people who accidentally come across this blog) to see.

I will start by listing my meager bankrolls at various online sites. They are as follows:
Partypoker : $32.94 (I know its sad, but check out the next one)
Full Tilt Poker: $2.90 (verrrry sad...but I do have $150 in bonus money waiting to be released, so there is some potential upside at that site)
Sportingbetusa: $142.00

That's a total online bankroll of.....drumroll..............$177.84. Let's hope it grows folks.

I also play at Absolute Poker, Pokerstars, and a few other sites. Plus some live poker every once in awhile. As the title suggests, I am indeed, a degenerate gambler.

Please join me in my adventures!

No comments: