Thursday, September 07, 2006

Whoopdee-freakin-doo

I just won a whopping $4 on Partypoker. I played a 2 table $6 SitnGo. After about an hour an ten minutes we were down to the money 4 players left and 4 spots getting paid.

I had several chances to knock players with weaker stacks out but the poker gods weren't with me. AKs vs. AJo and the board pairs twice? Splitsville. That sucks! Anyway eventually I was the 2nd lowest stack on the table and decided to try to make a move with A9o. Four handed this is not a bad hand. My opponent who had me covered, held Q10o and caught a ten on the flop. The turn and the river were no help and I was sent home 4th out of 20 with $10 in winnings to show for my $6 buy-in. Whoopdee-freakin-doo indeed.

Well, that brings my PartyPoker total to $36.94 and my grand total to $181.84. A profitable day is better than an unprofitable one I guess.

No comments: